Eye Care Services
At Advanced Eye Care & Surgery, we are pleased to offer a wide range of eye care services for our community! Our experienced optometrists can provide you with thorough eye evaluations, determine if you need corrective lenses and your exact prescription strength, fit you with the appropriate specialty eyewear, and help you pick out the most flattering pair of glasses for your face shape and skin tone.
Our new patient appointments always begin with a comprehensive eye exam. If you are unsure of your family’s eye health history, it’s helpful to research beforehand, so we can better evaluate your own eye health. If you have never had a comprehensive exam, don’t worry! All the tests and exercises are simple and painless.
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
- Advanced Diagnostic Technology
- Optomap Retinal Examinations
- Complete Optical
- In-House Optical Laboratory
- Wavefront Vision Analysis
- Contact Lenses
- Scleral Contact Lenses for Keratoconus, Post- Surgical & Irregular Corneas
- LipiFlow Treatment for Dry Eyes
- Laser Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Examinations
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Eye Diseases
- Glaucoma Diagnosis and Treatment
- Revitalvision Treatment for Amblyopia
Our doctors can diagnose and treat eye diseases and identify general eye health problems including diabetes, anemia, high blood pressure, and others. We can also test for and fit specialty eyewear for sports, occupations, other activities and hobbies, and safety glasses.
We can answer your questions about optometry services, our eye care practice, eye health products, and more.
Schedule your eye exam today by requesting an appointment online, or by calling our office.