For the health and safety of our valued patients and staff, our office will be temporarily closed until Tuesday, April 21st. Our telephones will be answered between 8am and 5pm for scheduling appointments, ocular emergency triage, and contact lens orders only. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Welcome to Advanced Eye Care & Surgery!
Are you looking for an eye doctor for an eye exam or LASIK Consultation in Round Rock or Austin, Texas using the latest technology? Serving the greater Austin, Texas area including Round Rock, Pflugerville, Cedar Park, Georgetown, Hutto, Taylor and surrounding areas, the doctors at Advanced Eye Care & Surgery offer comprehensive eye care using the most advanced technology available.
Our services include comprehensive eye examinations with Optomap technology, free Custom Intralase LASIK consultations, medical and surgical treatment of eye disease, cataract / IOL surgery, wavefront vision analysis with the Zeiss i.Profiler Plus, all types of contact lenses including scleral lenses and multifocal lenses, and a complete optical with one of the most extensive frame collections in central Texas. Our doctors have provided care for thousands of refractive surgery patients and utilize the latest in refractive surgery technology including Intralase 100% Blade-Free LASIK.
Our state-of-the-art facility is located on Hwy 79 in Round Rock, 1/2 mile east of IH-35.
Eye Care Services in the Greater Austin Area
Our experienced optometrists, ophthalmologists and opticians provide:
- Comprehensive eye exams for adults and children
- Contact lens fittings and help picking eyeglass frames and features
- Eye disease diagnosis and treatment including help for cataracts, glaucoma, and diabetic eye disease
- Custom Intralase LASIK and Advanced Surface Ablation (PRK)
- Surgical Treatment of Presbyopia / Refractive Lens Exchange (IOL Surgery)
- Laser and Traditional Cataract Surgery
- Blepharoplasty and other Eyelid Procedures
- Cosmetic and Reconstructive Oculofacial Plastic Surgery
- Treatment of Dry Eyes and Eye Allergies
- Corneal Cross-linking for Keratoconus
- Specialty contact lenses for Keratoconus and Irregular Corneas
- Corneal Transplants and Other Corneal Procedures